What is ToothMousse?
Tooth Mousse is an award winning topical treatment that helps prevent dental decay and reverse the damage decay causes to teeth. It is recommended for use in adults who are in need of powerful remineralisation and decay prevention. It contains water based, sugar free dental topical crème containing Recaldent™ CPP-ACP (Casein Phosphopeptide – Amorphous Calcium Phosphate)
GC Tooth mousse was developed in Melbourne, by Prof Eric Reynolds(who had won Prime Minister’s Prize recently) at the Melbourne Dental School, University of Melbourne. It contains the major milk protein, casein, which helps stabilise calcium and phosphate into a bioavailable form, and they are the building blocks of our teeth.
Who should use ToothMousse?
- Restoring mineral balance in patients with salivary deficiencies such as xerostomia or when proper oral hygiene procedures are difficult
- Restoring balance after procedures such as tooth whitening, professional cleaning, rootplaning and curettage, as well as reducing any resulting dentine hypersensitivity
- Research has also shown that Recaldent™ can transform the visual opacity of new white spots to a more natural ‘tooth-like’ translucency
How to use ToothMousse?
When GC Tooth Mousse is applied to tooth surfaces, the CPP-ACP molecule binds to biofilm, plaque, bacteria, hydroxyapatite and surrounding soft tissue localizing bio-available calcium and phosphate. Saliva enhances the effectiveness of CPP-ACP and the flavour helps stimulate saliva flow.
Tooth Mousse works quickly, within 2-5 minutes, but the longer CPP-ACP is maintained in the mouth the more effective the result.
- Delivers Recaldent™ (ACP-CPP) to restore mineral balance in the oral environment
- Provides extra protection for teeth
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner
Where to buy?
Here (Click Here)
It is a prescription only product, therefore it is recommended for you to discuss your condition with your dentist or our dentists online here (Click Here)