– if you have an acidic oral environment
– if you have active decay in your mouth
– if you have white spot lesions
– if you have sensitive teeth
– if you have erosion or tooth wear
– if you are undertaking tooth whitening procedure
– if you are undertaking orthodontic treatment
– if you suffer from dry mouth
– if you are susceptible to dehydration from sporting activities or outdoor work
– if you are suffering from morning sickness during pregnancy
– if you are at increased risk of decay as a result of medical conditions (e.g. diabetes)
– if you have low saliva flow rate as a result of prescription medications
GC Tooth Mousse Plus is not actually a tooth paste. It is a water based sugar free dental topical creme containing Recaldent™ CPP-ACP (Casein-Phosphopeptide-Amorphous-Calcium-Phosphate) and fluoride for your teeth to promote remineralization of early caries. Very effective in reversing white spots on enamel.
Usually given to patients with weak enamel.
Helps provide extra protection for your teeth.
Helps neutralize acid and harmful bacteria in the mouth.
Made from milk, contains high level of calcium. It is a product from Australia and Recaldent is a result of 20 years of extensive research.
Tooth Mousse Plus contains RECALDENT TM (CPP-ACP) and fluoride (CPP-ACPF: casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride). The role of fluoride in strengthening and protecting teeth has been long understood and it is recognised that controlled fluoride uptake into teeth helps to promote a stronger and more acid resistant tooth structure.
The level of fluoride in Tooth Mousse Plus is 0.2%, or 900 parts per million (ppm) fluoride ions, a level just below that found in normal adult-strength toothpastes (1000ppm).
Fluoride together with calcium and phosphate in the correct ratio, is more effective at providing greater anti-caries protection.
Tooth Mousse Plus is recommended for patients age above 6 as it contains a similar level of fluoride found in adult-strength toothpastes. For children under 6 years of age, fluoride-free Tooth Mousse will be a better alternative.
Tooth Mousse & Tooth Mousse Plus contains RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP); Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to release calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP)
RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) is milk-derived with lactose content less than 0.01%*
*Casein phosphopeptides (CPP) are derived from milk casein. Do not use this material if you have a proven or suspected milk protein allergy and/or with a sensitivity or allergy to benzoate preservatives.
Painted onto the teeth and allowed to be absorbed onto teeth surfaces. Comes in different flavours like, mint, strawberry and vanilla.
A tube is sufficient for daily application up to 3 months.
* Not suitable for people with milk or sodium benzoate allergy.